share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

I'm lonely

Dear Rentapal
i came across this site and thought i would just talk to you..i feel so alone all the time. Ever since my ex bofriend broke up with me which was the same time my 2 best friends went overseas i have had no one. Everyone that we knew when my 2 friends were here act like i dont even exist. Every weekend i sit at home becuase i have nothing to do with the friends i dont have. I used to have so many friends now no one its such a strange feeling i dont know what to do but i feel like crying most of the time. Sometimes i wish i had someone to talk to other than my parents and im only 19 life shouldnt be like this! neways im sure thats enough. thanks for listening i guess.
Melisssa

Dear Melissa
You are still young and will have many opportunities to make new friends as time goes on. What kinds of things are you interested in? Why not join some clubs or groups with others who share your interests? That is a great way to make new friends.

Your pal

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment