share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

Addiction to female under arm hair

hi Paul, I hope you can help me, I'm in a spot of bother.

I've got an addiction that I'm struggling to contain, it's taking over my life. I've lost my wife, my kids, the car, even the dog...all because of my fascination/love of under arm hair.

It all started when I went on a camping holiday in France two years ago. Everywhere I went I saw women with big bushy armpits walking around. At first I wasn't sure what to make of it, but by the end of the holiday, I found myself paying for 'special massages' with the campsite masseuse. She had perfect underarm hair, and an accent to die for! I kept in touch with her after the holiday, but I soon found myself trying to figure out ways of meeting other women with under arm hair. I turned to online dating and managed to find a local woman with a great body, and lovely arm hair...It was a bad move, my wife found out, and my life was turned upside down very quickly. The woman I met wasn't impressed with the fact I had cheated on my wife, and now I find myself alone, struggling to find my next hit of female under arm hair.

I guess I should have just suggested to my wife that she let her hair grow a bit, but its far too late for that now. I'm 40 next month, and it feels like my life is ending (not beginning). I'm not looking for a solution Paul, I just need a friend. Please help me buddy, I've literally got no one else to turn to.

Hope u r well.
Roger


Dear Roger
I agree that you should have just asked your wife, first. But since it's too late to fix that, you might want to think about how your hair fetish will fit in with other aspects of future relationships. After your initial excitement with underarm hair dissipates, you'll still be left with all the other aspects of any relationship - compatibility, communication, romance, etc.

You could use Internet dating services to advertise for women with hairy armpits, but I'd bet that this would limit your options. You'll do best by meeting women under more typical pretenses, and simply mentioning your interest in underarm hair upfront. This way, you'll know quickly whether they are willing to share, or at least explore, your preference and you can move on from there.

for more on this topic, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_hair
http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Armpit_Hair

3 comments:

  1. Why not Just move to France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't shave my legs and my bf thinks it is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent topic

    Some of my friend on www.RentAFriend.com
    told me about this.

    I think this is best!

    ReplyDelete