share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

I need help understanding somethin

Dear Rentapal
yeah my question really is about yourself here Paul, I am just wondering how you came up with this idea of rent a friend and if you feel that by charging people money to see you is really prostition in itself. I mean really man you are praying on people that really are in desperation with you advice that no offence has no professional backing at all. I just don't understand how a person like yourself can feel that by charging people twenty bucks an hour and by giving them possibly damaging advice you are somehow being there friend. It takes a person with a major allusion of grandeur to set up a site like this to lure people to your "bullshit" comments about them. In closing I would like to add that I thing you are the skum that is a byproduct of the internet. P.S I don't have a small penis so don't try to use grade school humor to mitigate the fact that you yourself are a crook. All the best!
Kimberly

Dear Kimberly
Considering that you have a female name, it is probably good that you do not have a small penis. Rentapal is not prostitution. Prostitution is the exchange of sex for money. "Palitution" is the exchange of friendship for money. By the way, you probably meant to say "preying" instead of "praying," to say "illusion of grandeur" instead of"allusion of grandeur," and to say "cook" instead of "crook." I make a great vegetable korma. Rent me for a meal one day - you'll love it!
Your pal
Paul

3 comments:

  1. Come on, is anyone really seeking serious life changing advice at rentapal.com? I don't think so. Kimberly obviously doesn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe so but her questions were not exactly answered. why take advice from this guy anyway? anybody can give advice but what is it worth if the person is not an expert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He probably meant "their" instead of "there", "think" instead of "thing" and "scum" instead of "skum".

    ReplyDelete