share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

Can I Rent You In-Person?

Hi Rentapal
Wow, you've got a wild website here. I saw a story about you on tv in Brasil and heard you charged $20 per hour for friendship, but don't see where that option is on the site. How can I rent you? Also I read that this is some sort of art project. So I'm wondering if these comments and stories are real or if this all some sort of performance art.
Abracos
Jojo

Dear Jojo
I've been busy with other things lately, so I've temporarily removed the option to rent me in-person. However, I'm still available to be a virtual friend anywhere in the world using the Internet.

Regarding the questions and stories, my first instinct would be to ask "could I make this stuff up?" Well, yes I could but I don't need to because I get many questions each month. However, I only post responses to ones that I think are most interesting in some way.

Is it art? Hmmm... You tell me...

2 comments:

  1. ever come to London? If so, let me know and I'll rent you to go pub hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. art for sure, why not? maybe you are like andy warhol, making art out of everyday things.

    ReplyDelete