share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

I'm a wimp!

dear rentpal
There's this girl I like and I've liked her for about a year now and we've become really close but recently i found out she likes one of my other friends although he is only home for the next month... regardless I'm just afraid that I might never get a chance to be with her, what should i do?
Thanks, Blake

Dear Blake
Dear Blake You say that you like her - does she know it? How have you let her know? Have you been direct and manly or have you been a wimp? If you've known her for a whole year and are still only "really close," then I'd say you're being a wimp!

It's time to make your move, step up to the plate, get this party started, put the rubber to the road (among other things), etc. If she accepts you as a lover, then you'll have what you want. If she doesn't, then it's better that you find out now, so you don't waste any more time thinking "really close" is going to get any closer.
Your Pal,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment