share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

I'm a bully

Hi Rentapal,
I get very bored in the workplace in my free time and I like to bug our office assistant, Tammy. She's from Oklahoma and my co-workers and I make fun of her because of the way people in OK speak and act. One day my co worker saw a show on noodling (catching fish with your bare hands) and decided that it would be funny to ask her if she noodles. Now the theme is stuck to her and we make fun of Tammy's "noodling" habits. Is this ok that its so funny or is it wrong?
Jakester

Dear Jakester,
It sounds like you were unloved as a child. You are misdirecting your self-hatred at Tammy. Invite Tammy to lunch and stick up for her to the others. You will make a new friend, gain the respect of the others, improve your self-esteem, and noodle more fish...
Your pal,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment