share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

Is my wife gay?

Dear Rentapal
My wife started at her new office last year. Since then she has changed. She goes out twice a week with another girl who works at her office. The girl comes around most weeks with new clothes for my wife, which mainly consist of very short skirts and satin / silky tops and shirts. I must say she looks good, but I suspect that there is more to it. Several people I know have said that she has been seen dancing very closely with her pal, and several times has slept at her house. My wife is 38 and the girl is 26. She can carry it off well but my wife is perhaps a little old for clubbing in miniskirts and boots !
Your advice?
John


Dear John
Why don't you just start by asking your wife? If she is involved with her co-worker and admits to it, maybe they'll bring you along next time for some extra fun.

4 comments:

  1. my friend's wife switched teams a couple of years ago. she moved in with her lover and he got stuck with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind if that happened with my wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. well is she gay?? i suppose ill never know..

    ReplyDelete
  4. She can have my wife....

    ReplyDelete