share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

my swinging husband


Dear Rentapal

I think my husband is seeing another woman. We've only been married for 5 years. He says that he is working late a lot but I know that he is not in his office. I don't want to seem paranoid and I don't want to plant any ideas in his head if he is not having an affair. Should I confront him about it?
Lonely Wifey

Dear Lonely Wifey
What makes you think he is seeing another woman? What if it turns out he is seeing another man? Would you feel the same way about that situation? What will you do if it turns out he is seeing lots of different people? If you ask him this question will you be prepared for every possible answer?

Here is what you should do: Tell your husband that you want to go to a swing club - you know, the kind of place where people exchange sex partners. Watch his reaction. If he seems open to the idea, then he is probably not having an affair. If he asks you lots of questions and is willing to explore the idea, he is probably not having an affair. If he either laughs and thinks you are making a joke, or acts disgusted by the idea, then he probably is seeing someone else.
Your Pal,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment