share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

Is he telling me the truth?

Dear Rentapal
Well after a year of not saying something, I finally got the motivation to tell a good friend of mine that I liked him a lot, and he likes me too. But only problem is he has a girlfriend. Now he keeps telling me you never know what could happen with him and I but I don't want him cheating on her with me. And plus she knows where I live, and I don't think she likes me much anyway. Now should I just stick it out and wait, or just go on with my life and hope maybe in the future it could really happen? I waited a year to tell him how I felt, what's the worst that could happen?
Becky

Dear Becky,
Go on with your life! If he is telling you "you never know" while he's still dating someone else, then there's no reason to expect him to act differently when he's dating you. There are plenty of other men out there.

1 comment:

  1. Rough days. If he dumps the girl he's with he's "trading up" (and proving he's capable of such behavior), of which you could very well be the next victim...

    ReplyDelete