share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

Straddling my Pylons

Hey Rentapal,
I am very excited to be your friend. My favorite color is red and I am super Emo. I feel about 1000 emotions a day. I like to straddle pylons. I have proof, I can send you video footage. So if you would like be my friend give me a hollar. YOu can reach me any time. I have a portable computer.
xoxox
Sarah

Dear Sarah
I, and the rest of the Rentapal community, can't wait to see your pylon straddling videos (or for that matter, to just find out what pylon straddling is). Is pylon straddling the cause of your many daily emotions? - would fear, terror, and anxiety be among them? Send the videos asap - we are waiting with bated breath...

2 comments: