share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

"Coping Sex" with My Ex

Dear Rentapal,
My boyfriend of 9 months and I recently called it quits. That's the longest I've ever been with a guy. I still care about him and remember a lot of the good times, but there were just things that we couldn't work through, causing us to split. One of my ex boyfriends (also a friend ) has offered me a 'shoulder to cry on,' speaking euphemistically. He offered me 'coping sex,' no strings attached. I don't feel ready for it at all right now, but I fear that I will in the near future. I want to keep him as a friend, but I also don't want to destroy my self-esteem by sleeping with someone I'm not in a relationship with (I've done it before and it hurts). What's your advice for getting over a breakup like this?
Alison

Dear Alison,
9 months isn't a terribly long time to have dated, so it shouldn't take you too long to get over your most-recent ex, and move-on with your dating life.

If having 'coping sex' with your other ex will make you feel bad, then it sounds like you've already answered your own question. Also, who is he kidding? No strings attached sex is what most guys dream about. It seems like he would be doing more of a favor for himself than for you!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse or your kids by gaining access to their device? As a parent,if you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks (This includes Facebook, twitter ,Instagram, whats-app, WeChat and others to make sure they’re not getting into trouble? Whatever it is,Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,cyber lord can get the job done, reach him on 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' . He helped me with genius hacking assistance.. tell them i referred you..

    ReplyDelete