share Rentapal on Facebook      share Rentapal on Twitter      follow Rentapal on Twitter      Youtube       Subscribe RSS      mail list Join the Rentapal Mailing List

OMG! I Just Found Out That My Parents are Swingers!

Dear Rentapal
OMG! I went to my parents house for a surprise visit last Saturday around 9 pm. I parked in the driveway, and when I got out of the car I heard moaning that sounded like my mother, coming from my parents bedroom window (which is on the first floor at the back of the house).

I got scared and thought that maybe my mother was having a heart attack or something so I rushed up to the window. When I looked in, I saw all these naked bodies flipping around! My parents were having an orgy with another couple! I just stood there in total shock for a minute, then got totally embarrassed and ran back to my car. I'm quite sure that they never heard my car because of all the moaning.

Damn, Rentapal. My parents are in their 60s and frankly, I didn't think they had this in them. I never saw even a hint of this side of them in all my years growing up. I'm married now too, but my husband and I don't do anything like this. What am I, like some sort of prude? I thought my parents were boring, middle class, typical parents (now grandparents by the way!!). I'm freaked out and think that I'm going to feel very weird the next time I see them, but at the same time I'm very curious to know how long have they been doing this, and with whom!

I haven't seen them since this little incident and have avoided talking to them on the phone. I feel very awkward now and don't know how to handle the situation. Should I say anything about what I saw or just make believe it never happened?
Didi

Dear Didi,
I can understand how discovering your parents in an orgy would be an unsettling experience. Nevertheless, their private lives are theirs to do as they please. Since they never told you about this side of themselves, they obviously don't want you to know. I'd say forget about it and act like it never happened.

The only reason I could possibly think of to say anything might be to warn them that they shouldn't leave their bedroom windows open while having sex! But, nevertheless, I'd still suggest that you just don't get involved. Sure, they are your parents, but their sex lives are just not your business.

I wonder how RENTAPAL readers feel about this. Should Didi act like it never happened, or should she say something to her parents?

Didi's parent-orgy dilemma

2 comments:

  1. I think it's an awesome idea. I've raised three boys who are now in college. I realized as I mature that the group of friends I had all were contingent upon whether I can help them or not. I now moved to a high class, brand new building and luxury living. As nice as it is, it's filled with up-and-coming young professionals. Everyone is very nice to each other and there are get togethers in the courtyard, but I'm too embarrassed or shy, rather, to go alone. Just divorced my second wife, my kids are grown, and I dropped all my toxic friends. I think that the site should show pictures, though. It is a bit superficial. My friends don't have to look a certain way and should but should have some common interests. The way they look should make no difference at all. Now if you meet someone and they look like crap by having bad hygiene or are just not of your taste, you follow through with that day, and just don't meet the person again. If I was rented, and I clicked with someone, I obviously wouldn't keep charging them. It's $25 to sign up, but feel it may be a waste of time. I am GENUINELY looking for new friends. I'm young spirited and very active, but it's a bit shameful to sign up much less request someone to hang out with, as I believe it sets a tone. Patience is a virtue, but we're not getting any younger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to introduce a very good hacker to you readers who need help with hacking various stuff. When I had infidelity issues,(hackingloop6@gmail . com) was the hacker that helped me hack my husband’s phone so that I could monitor his cheating activities. He was introduced to me by a friend who had also used him in a similar situation. He has done a couple of other jobs which I know of, so I can confidently tell anyone reading this right now, that he is a very good hacker and can help you with any hacking related issues like Facebook, whats-app, Snap chat, Instagram, emails and school grade, plus criminal records clearing hacks. Feel free to contact him on(hackingloop6@gmail.com.)or+ 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647,he is really a cyber genius, I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete